Friday 27 February 2009

Ok Ok, I know it's not exactly a male card but it is maybe one a boy would buy for his mum!
It's pretty much my role at the moment as Liam gets organised for another weekend away at his girlfriends. The only time we have a conversation nowadays is in the car on the way to some destination or other. He doesn't half live the high life, afternoon tea at Betty's in Harrogate tomorrow, back to Mind the Gap on Monday and I won't see him till next weekend when I'll be busy on our craft retreat.

May have to think about redefining my role .. might make my fortune selling cards lol. I wonder how much an hour we crafty card makers would make? Or wether we would break even with all the stash we aquire. Who cares? It makes me happy!

So this card ... digi stamp from Pink Petticoat coloured with promarkers and sakura glitter, tyre paper from KanBan and thankyou stamp, stamping up.

Still working on the male pink and grey card (think)

No comments: