Wednesday 11 March 2009

Two Fat Ladies!!

Browsing round my favorite shop the other day came across this bingo clip board which cost the exorbitant price of £1 and said to myself "hmm this could make something interesting" so made my way to the checkout with £1 coin in hand and dashed home to start creating. I covered the board with white card using PVA glue and inked it with Adirondak Lettuce, cloudy blue and pool and stamped on the design using Paper Artsy squiggly ink swirls and curls stamps.

I didn't have a pad to fit so I cut down an A4 pad and made the cover in the same way, stamping with more swirls and curls and some of the houses from Bricks and Mortar. The main House was coloured with prismacolour and sansodor.

A gentle couple of hours later whilst on the craft retreat I had this finished ready for a birthday pressy later this week.
Isn't life fun!

x Michelle

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved this sooo much I copied it with your permission of course! What a super pressie and the most gorgeous colouring with your prismas!

PatR said...

Hi there Michelle, Clarky J left me a message to take a look at your bingo board and boy am I glad I did it's fantastic. I'll be off to the £ shop but there's no way I'll come up with anything half as good as yours.

Pat x

Yvonne said...

perfect altered item , love it . urm £1 shops are gonna be hit , lol

Rach said...

brilliant. hugs rachxx

Lexxie said...

Wow-this is a work of art Michelle! You have an eye for a bargain-who'd have thought a bingo clipboard could ever look as fab as this?
Love Sarita xx
PS: The stamp used on my last card is by Penny Black-it came with a clear set called "T for Transparent-Salutations", hope this helps,
Have a great weekend,

debby4000 said...

Gosh this is fabulous, what a great pressie.

Jo Nevill said...

I posted my last comment in the wrong place - doh ! I love your tag and I love your bingo board, they are both just stunning. Keep up the fabby work.

Jo x