Monday 4 May 2009

A lovely Award

Thanks Caroline for this lovely award, it's so nice to know that people appreciate you, a warm fluffy feeling!! I have to put the follwing in so ---

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award"
I am going to pass it on to;

Clarky J
Donna
Jo
Pat
Nicky
Yvonne
Debbie
Sarita

There are many more lovely crafters out there who deserve this award, who brighten my day with their comments and support so this is for all of you. I have found over the years that most crafters are lovely, kind and generous people and this award celebrates this.
x Michelle

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for this lovely award, I am so honoured that you have chosen me.....thank you from the bottom of my heart :) Donna x

PatR said...

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for this fab award, I really appreciate it. Also thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
Pat xx