Thursday 30 July 2009

Weekend Workshop



Hi all
Just a very quick post to show you what I have been busy with this week. On Saturday I am holding a workshop for some of my favouritest crafting buddies and we will be making Lotions and Potions for Christmas presents.

Men are always so difficult to make for so I came up with a couple of recipes for making mens toiletries extraordinaire.

The small bottle is a shaving oil (something similar retails in Harvy Nicks for about £40) and the larger bottle is an aftershave spritzer, both perfumed with Frankincense, Mhyrr and Grapefruit, hense the name. It smells absolutely delicious and the shaving oil gives a much closer, smoother shave than foam or gel and leaves the skin so soft and gently perfumed.

I hope this tempts the lovely girls I craft with to put away their credit cards and have a go at making some great gifts!

1 comment:

PatR said...

Wow Michelle this workshop sounds fantastic and has me intrigued. I love nice smellies and these sound delicious.
Thanks for getting back to me.
Hugs, Pat xx