Monday 17 August 2009

DU2DS Challenge ~ Blue Green and White or Cream ~ AGAIN!

Hi Y'all

After having disgraced myself last week by posting my DU2DS DT card early (I think I've finally sorted out scheduling) I thought I'd elaborate on it a bit to redeem myself so added another great character from Sandra Dry's Bollywood collection. Here are Saloni and Tamvir enjoying a Bollywood Night!
and here they are in close up. I really enjoyed doing this challenge and especially using these great characters. DU2DS has moved to a fornightly event so there's even more time to get those entries in!

I also blobbed last week on Tuesday Taggers, not having internet access so thought I'd post the tag I made for the Birds and the Bees challenge. My good friend Janet (Clarky J) set this challenge with a twinkle in her eye as I'm always teasing her that whenever we are in her presence the conversation has distinct bird and bee type overtones, and she just looks back with an amazed but innocent look on her face. Anyway I hope I rose to the challenge in creating this tag


Would you like the story? If you're sitting comfortably, I'll begin..........

She rose sanguidly and stretched as he watched her step out to greet the morning. The birds sang their introduction to the softly glowing new day and the bees had begun their gentle buzz of activity as the warmth of the hazy sun made her rejoice in the fragrance of the glistening fauna, which wrapped it's protective veil around her.........................


or do you prefer this one?

She waited in the rich perfume of the closing day, languidly reveling in the evensong around her as the summer birds rustled their way to their resting place amongst the shadowed branches. She heard the faint hum of bees, replete from their day's labour and felt the gentle breeze around her with it's sensual promise of the night to come ...........................

Ooer! got carried away then! Should I leave it, knowing my brother Neil will read this and shake his head at me or do you think he'll be blown away by the artistry? We'll see.

Hope it's made you smile anyway - we can but dream..............

x Michelle