Tuesday 4 August 2009

Tuesday Tagger ~ Fourth Edition


The Challenge over at Tuesday Taggers today is to create something using any medium with a theme of flowers ~ how hard can it be? I spent a lovely day with friends Janet and Elaine, making these and many more paper flowers with the idea that I would make a quick card up with them when I got home. I started at 7pm, it's now 1.30am and I've just completed this and flung 3 others in the bin. Huffy OH went to bed in disgust 2 hours ago and I'm not a happy chappie either : )

I am pleasedish with this one though and my buddies on the DT team are going to be surprised in the morning as I snook on to Tuesday Taggers blog and changed my DT card in the dead of night!


I've also spent ages trying to get the scheduling sorted on my blog so I am going to schedule this now and finish off with the recipe in the morning. (I may be divorced if I don't) Talk about obsessive!

See you in the morning

x Michelle

6 comments:

Teri said...

Hiya, and good morning!
These are gorgeous flowers! Never mind the hubby, just feed him up and he'll be fine!!
Hugs,
Teri
x

Unknown said...

As always this is fabby - loved the other version too! Yep you were right I did do a double take when I saw the post this morning :0)

PatR said...

Totally gorgeous. Love the vibrant colours.
Pat xx

Bee and Dee said...

You just wanted to add confusion. I like the card it really good. Bee

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

Hi Michelle, absolutly stunning as always, can I sneak your discards out of your bin please?...lol..they would find a good home with me.

Bee xx

lisa said...

Wow Michelle. I thought I was a night owl, but you're worst than me. Still if you produce things like this it's certainly worth it. These flowers are absolutely gorgeous. I had to blow the photo up to get a good look at how you'd made them. I might just be pinching a few tips, hope you don't mind.
I'm sure your hubby'll forgive you.

Lisax