Tuesday 5 January 2010

Tuesday Taggers 1st of the New Year ~ Black and White!

Hi Y'all!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year and that you're all recharged to face what a new year may bring. I hope it's health and happiness and if that's a tall order then my wishes for you are for peace. 

We've had an amazing response to the StampMan's blog hop and hope to be announcing the winners very soon so watch this space!

For the first challenge of the new year Tuesday Taggers would like you to recall that little black dress you wore (or in my case a big black dress!! : ) and design a project using just black and white.  As usual the DT have come up with some wonderful ideas to give you a headstart but we'd love to see what you all make of the challenge. I started off with a clear idea about what I wanted to do but every time I found I was happy with my card, it turned out to be grey and white.  I'll show you all those later and leave you with this one which I eventually managed to make black.



The Stamp is an inkadinkado and the punch is a creaxions punch everything else is just basics from stash.


Have fun, hope you're not all crafted out.

15 comments:

Bee and Dee said...

Beautiful card really classy. Can't sleep again I see. Take care Bee

Fiona said...

Very elegant Michelle. Thanks for your kind words.
Fiona x

Doreen said...

Great card, I love black and white xxx

Yvonne said...

Such a beautiful card. and so classy.

debby4000 said...

WOW, stunning card, a real touch of class.
luv
Debby

Teri said...

Really love that punch - where can I get one like that??
Fabby card hun!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Caroline said...

what an elegant card, just gorgeous xxxx

Unknown said...

As always my friend a stunning card - love that stamp and the border - wow! xx Janet

lisa said...

What a classy beautiful card, Michelle. That stamp is calling me!!!!

Lisax

PatR said...

Very classy card Michelle. Love the stamp and the gorgeous punch.
Love, Pat xx

Sally H said...

Gorgeous card! It is a beautiful punch and I love the stamp too. I've just made a card that would fit this challenge except for a few silver bits - darn!

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Michelle! So elegant, love that punch and the flourish is just perfect!!!
Blessings, Maria

Donna said...

This is such a beautiful elegant card Michelle, love the colours too! Happy New Year to you too...hope you had a wonderful Crimbo :) Donna x

Zoechaos said...

Sorry had not realised you are TT DT! Your Black and White card is so elegant and eyecatchin' have to love it.

melody said...

such a classy and elegant card ~ i'm lovin the punch lace work...and that scrumptious design..beautiful..simply beautiful!

hugz
melody