Wednesday 5 May 2010

The Craft Barn's gone All White!

Yep! it's an all white day at The Craft Barn - not the easiest of cards to make, one with no colour so I guess I just had to cheat a bit and add some silver. I was in wedding mode at the time, preparing for Liam's forthcoming nuptuals so the theme seemed to spill over onto the cards



As you can see, I've been playing with a few cuttlebug bits that they have in stock at the barn 
Cuttlebug Cutting Dies: asterisks , Cuttlebug embossing folder: bloom dots, Cuttlebug embossing folder: swiss dots, Adhesive pearls: 3 and 5 mm and Ranger Dimensional Pearls, have all found their way onto these babies
One day I'll have a go at making a pure white card. Can't be that difficult can it?

Some good news to go with the post today for those of you who just love the ease of PayPal. You can now use your paypal account at The Barn, so that's it then, I'm off to spend some of the credit I've accumulated in my account!


Have a great day 
x Michelle

5 comments:

georgina said...

very suave my friend, i really like these, luv georginaxx

Sally H said...

Stunning! So elegant

Bee and Dee said...

Really love the cards Bee

Lexxie said...

These ooze sophistication Michelle, they're just stunning.
Would love to know what gizmo you used to make your loopy flower in your earlier post, would love to see a li'l tutorial on how to make them too!
Love Sarita xx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are so elegant.
luv
Debby