Wednesday 8 December 2010

I'm a Wishing Well Fairy again!

It's wishing well time at The Craft Barn and time for the DT team to grant a wish for one of our lovely blog followers.  This week its the turn of 
Christa-Peter.
who wished
the DT could use some of the products or perhaps a demo to show how to use things like precious metal paint, ferro or terra, friendly plastic etc.

So here with a wave of my wand  is a wish granted.

I have done a bit of playing with friendly plastic lately and absolutely love it! and what's more it justifies a purchase I made a few months ago which I havn't used enough - my meltpot!



Here's a sample of one of the designs I've created using friendly plastic but for other fantastic ideas from the DT and a tutorial of how to use it with the meltpot have a look at The Craft Barn blog
enjoy
x Michelle  (one of the fantabulous well fairies! lol)

4 comments:

PatR said...

Great creation Michelle. I love friendly plastic but haven't played with it for a while, think I'll have to get it out again. xx

craftimamma said...

Hi Michelle, Like Pat I have all the tools and quite a lot of friendly plastic languishing in my cupboard. Really must dig it out as you have reminded me of some of the fun things you can do with it.

This is a really cute little canvas!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Meggymay said...

Love your creation, now where did I last see my friendly plastic?

Anonymous said...

and a fantastic fairy too!!! Fantastic project!
isa xx