Friday 17 June 2011

Flutterbye The Stampman

Stampman Challenge day today and the lovely Angela wants us to use Butterflies and Dragonflies in our creations. Now if I was clever I would have combined this challenge sample with the one for Try it on Tuesday but as always I'm not quite quick enough to do that.

This is a card I made a few weeks ago at a craft group led by the lovely Elaine who was showing us how to do these cards (can't remember what they're called and it's too late to go find out!)



Really enjoyed making this one and the new Framies Stamps at The Stampman are perfect for this card shape (See, I knew I should have gone and looked up the name!)  

Wasn't I clever saving this card for the challenge from last month - - -  don't you believe it!  It's one I'd forgotten about until I got up into my craft room last night, and realized I had a card to make for today's challenge.

I soooooo wish I could be more organised!

Flutter by The Stampman Challenge Blog to have a peek at all the inspiration there, and maybe join in too!
x Michelle

12 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

It's a fabulous Stepper card Michelle, the colours and papers are beautiful together and I just love the glittery bits you have added. Love it.
Thanks for your lovely comment the other day - I was truly touched by it.
Have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

G Peplow said...

Hi Michelle, WOW fabulous colours here, beautiful butterflies. Love the design, it's a yummy card! Hugs Gay xx

Angela Weimer said...

What a beautiful card Michelle. I love all the layers to it and the butterflies and frames make it extra fab. Looking forward to tomorrow. Have a great day. Angela

craftimamma said...

It's gorgeous Michelle. If it's one thing I love it's butterflies and dragonflies. I bought one of the single framies from The Stampman stand at Doncaster last weekend. I would have liked the whole A4 sheet but I had already spent a fortune so decided I had to get just the one for now. The colours and glittery butterflies on your card are beautiful.

I'm hoping Mum might be okay to go home next week so I'll email when I have a better idea and see if we can't finally get together next time I come up to my Daughter's 'cos I agree, it is about time, lol!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

georgina said...

This is so lovely Michelle,good stuff without a doubt, luv Georginaxx

lisa said...

This is stunning, Michelle. What a host of butterflies. Those frame stamps are beautiful, I really must get myself some.
I thought about the TIOT challenge too until I remembered it was tag week and I'd made a card!!!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Lisax

Sally H said...

Stunning card, michelle! I lvoe it! Finally bought my framies from Jill at Donny. Looking forward to inking them up!

Caroline said...

This card gives me the feeling of real summer (wish wish)... stunning! Do you think being creative and being organised is compatable?
Glad I found your blog :)
Caroline

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous Michelle, lovely card. Kim

Netty said...

Oh wow this is totally gorgeous

Lynne K said...

Absolutely stunning, Michelle! Gorgeous colours, and what a fabulous use of the Framies. Love it!

Lynne x

Elaine said...

What a beautiful card. I already have these stamps on my wish list - they are scrumptious and I love how all your elements and vibtant colours work so beautifully together.

Elaine x