Friday 3 June 2011

Mens Stuff at The Stampman

A new challenge today with the DT being asked to make samples of cards for men.  The Stampman have some great stamps for creating mens cards with and I have so many men in my life these cards will never go amiss.  There's the milkman, the postman, the butcher......................  oops sorry, getting carried away now!

There's my OH, my 4 brothers, my 2 sons and my dad so I'm used to having to make for men : (

Here's what I came up with

I used


Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads Brushed Corduroy, Faded Jeans
                                                   Brilliance Pad - Graphite Black
                                                                           Clear embossing powder


The box contains a Tyre pressure gauge and a tread measure.  Janet and I are hoping to put this together as a kit in the Lovin' Ink Shop later in the week so do pop over and have a look.

If you are stuck for ideas for The Stampman Challenge, take a look at the samples on the Challenge Blog
They're awesome!

Have a lovely weekend

x Michelle

5 comments:

craftimamma said...

What a fab idea and lovely box and card Michelle. I love that car and map background and the colours are just great.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Netty said...

Brilliant example of mens cards and a great box. Enjoy the weekend Michelle. Annette x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous my friend - i have done it and confessed - will i ever be credible ion blogland again????

lisa said...

As always you've created something stunning, Michelle. I love the idea of the gifts inside them. I'm going to make one for Father's Day with Freya, we need a pressure gauge and tread measure!! You are a genius!!
Have a sunny weekend.
Hugs Lisax

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous creations Michelle, the colours are perfect and the box is a fabulous idea.
Enjoy the weekend and this lovely sunshine.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox