Thursday 7 July 2011

Craft Barn Product of the Week - Katzelcraft

If you've been over to The Craft Barn Blog today you will have seen the fantastic project Isa has produced using the Product of the Week - Katzelcraft Stamps.

I love these stamps, they are unusual and quirky which suits me fine and some are particularly suited to making cards for men. Having loadsa fellas in my family that's really appreciated.  Here's a couple of ideas




More wonderful Katzelcraft work on the blog for the whole week, with a challenge on Friday and the new feature, Clean and Simple, on Saturday.

Enjoy!
x Michelle

6 comments:

craftimamma said...

You have put these fab stamps to good use Michelle. I couldn't possibly choose a favourite card as they're both great. I do love the embossed ART block on the bottom of the first card and I especially like the colouring on the horse (did you mask it?). It looks just like a marble statue.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Caroline said...

Great cards Michelle... love the stamps and love how you used them!

lisa said...

They certainly make gorgeous male cards, Michelle. I love the compass background on the second one, it looks great.
Hugs Lisax

Lizzybobs said...

these are stunning I love them ((HUGS)) love thew embossed ARt

PatR said...

Great cards Michelle and I love those stamps. xx

georgina said...

love them Michelle,luv Georginaxx