Tuesday 6 September 2011

TioT in Monochrome


Ok so I know monochrome doesn't necessarily mean black and white - I just decided to make (retrieve it from photo's of cards made way back when!!!!!) this one. I love this card as it uses my all time favorite papers and stamps. The papers are from - do you know I can't remember what the stack is called. Dont you hate it when that happens, I can see the pad in my memory but cant get the name. HELP I think I've had a senior moment! The stamps are Prima, at least I've remembered that!

Hope you remember to play along as we have a great sponsor this week


Wishing you all a peaceful week
x Michelle

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card and I like black/white cards - it's an elegant combination. Senior moments ... I live with them ... they are now a constant in my life. Elizabeth x

Sue U said...

LOL, I HATE it when I can't remember things!! Love the elegance of your card, simply stunning! Thanks for letting me join in with this weeks TIOT challenge this week
Sue xx

Meggymay said...

Your card looks realy stylish, gorgeous layout. Yvonne x

georgina said...

Wow Michele great minds think alike...well i may be exxagerating a little but mine is b/w too and i love the tranquility of this card,luv Georginaxx

lisa said...

I have those moments everyday, Michelle!!! Don't worry about it.
It's a gorgeous card whatever the paper is called!!
Hope all is good (ish!!!!!) with you and yours at the minute.
Hugs Lisax

software monitoring software said...

Well, I am happy to say that I am one of your newest followers. You have accomplished a lot in 6 months of blogging. I really enjoyed in my first visit.

craftimamma said...

Senior moments??? ........... I don't know what you mean!!!! ........ I wish!!!! lol!

Black and white is ALWAYS so elegant and this lovely card is no exception. Very special!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

soldes said...

Using black colour is always looks beautiful theme. I always ignore to use this colour in card, but now I get idea how it change its look in paper work.

Promosyon said...

I crazy about this black and white color combination and it look richest.This type of card paper work really good looking.