Tuesday 27 March 2012

Try it on Tuesday

Can you guess what the theme is this week?
I cant believe that it's almost Easter already!

I bought these acrylic eggs some while ago and when I saw the Stampin up bunnies I just had to have them.- just with this little project in mind


The molly blooms flag thingies (the name escapes me for the mo) just finish the little scene off nicely dont you think? Here's a close up .....


All coloured with promarkers and the back filled with sweeties, it is the easiest of Easter gifts.

We've a great prize as well this week with a £15 gift voucher from The Craft Barn, that'll be a lovely surprise for one of our TioT challengers!

Hope you can join us

x Michelle

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Absolutely stunning Michelle and a delightful Easter gift. The word that escapes you is....Bunting.

Meggymay said...

Its a gorgeous project Michelle, I love the adorable images you used.
Yvonne x

Anne said...

Michelle - this is absolutely wonderful, what a gorgeous idea. Cheers Anne