Friday 4 May 2012

Honey I shrunk the Kids!

Wish I could - my kids are driving me nuts at the moment despite them being 36 and 24 years old!  One day they will both leave home for good and Alan and I will be .......  too knackered to enjoy it!  lol

I have to keep reminding myself that I love them really so I thought I'd better put it in writing and while I was at it shrink them (or rather him) to a manageable size!


8 x 8 sounded reasonable so that's the size I went with to make this weeks sample for The Craft Barn Blog, and the magic ingredient for the week is ..... can you guess?  Shrink Plastic!

Now if you cant figure out which bit of the layout is shrink plastic there are full instructions on 
in the meantime here's the ingredient list

Impression Obsession - Cover-a-card: Geologic
Impression Obsession - Cover-a-card: Craquelure
Impression Obsession - Cover-a-card: Distressed brick
Versafine onyx black
TH Distress inks - Faded Jeans Pumice Stone
The Crafters Workshop template - Webbing
Tim Holtz Alterations: Bigz Die - Heart and wings

Say hi when you pop over to The Craft Barn
x Michelle

2 comments:

craftimamma said...

Ha! Know exactly what you mean about the 'kids' leaving home ...... or not as the case may be, lol! Mine might not sleep here but they just might as well do at the moment.

Love the layout and the frame is a fab idea.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

PatR said...

Mine are both gone but it doesn't always feel like it. If something needs sorting guess who gets the job?

Love your page the design is fabulous. I love to use shrink plastic.

Have a good weekend xxx