Thursday 1 November 2012

Spooktacular!

I gave you a little peek so here's the big ish. My family have never been into Halloween but there are so many fantastic images and colours available for crafters I just really really wanted to play, and after a visit to a hugely talented lady, Elaine, over at craftcious it just had to be done.

My Halloween celebrations began on Tuesday when Janet, Margaret and Amy came over for afternoon tea.

I'd spent an excited few days making all the bits and pieces for the table and baking some interesting goodies to eat.

We had bread bones with dragon's blood Jelly

Brain buns

And Incy Wincy cup cakes.

All laid out in a very spooky setting!

On Wednesday I finished off my proper play time by decorating my craft room window with some very witchy wonders

My poisoned apples were being guarded by my very favourite black birds,

My poison potions were warming gently under a flickering flame

And the pickled people brain was almost at it's tastiest

With the truly terrifying pumpkin garland be decking the whole windowsill!

A truly spooky delight!

You might think that my howling Halloween ended there but you would be mistaken. We were to be further terrorised by a visit from a green monster.

No not the jolly green giant it was Eric Banner himself AKA THE HULK!!!!!

Altogether a terrifying experience!

Thanks so much Elaine for the fantastic freebies, the pumpkin leaves, pumpkin lanterns and the bats are fantastic and made our spooky day complete!

X Michelle

7 comments:

georgina said...

wow need to get me a house near you, all looks great, luv Georginaxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Michelle - what a fantastic party, and wonderful Halloween decorations - you really captured the spirit of all things scary! Those cupcakes look yummy, and I wouldn't say no to a pint of poison potion, but I don't think I could manage a pickled brain - too fattening!!
The Hulk looks great BTW !
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Debbie said...

hiya Michelle
Totally brilliant Halloween party and Liam looks so lovely, was it him as the Hulk or someone else, he looked fab whoever it was. My 20 year old was a zombie, withe the contact lenses and blood!! Scarey!!
Debbiexx

Artyjen said...

Looks like a great party ;) Love your window decoration it's fabby.
xoxo Sioux

Gez Butterworth said...

WONDERFUL photos Michelle. It sounds like you've had a ball!! Loving your window and your food looks delicious too. Have a safe weekend. Gez xx

Unknown said...

It was a fabulous party delicious grub and amazing company thanks for having us xx

lisa said...

It all looks spookilicious, Michelle. I'm glad your hulk didn't treat or treat us, he looks very scary!!!!
Those treats look very yummy though, I wouldn't say no to a Brain Bun please!!
Hugs Lisax