Tuesday 22 April 2014

A stitch out of time

I thought I would have a go at a few challenges again this week so to start the week I'm going to enter the Try it on Tuesday challenge where the theme is more than one fold. I had a look in blogland for inspiration and was reminded of one of my favorite cards to make.

Yep the good old favorite with a sewing theme. This is a card to myself to remind me why fighting this battle with my thoughts.

I'm loving the colour combo too, Victorian rose and pumice stone with a touch of black soot to bring it all together.

So I'm going to enter the Try it in Tuesday challenge and enter it for their DT call. I thought it would be a nice gentle way to get me back into the swing of things. Wish me luck
X Michelle

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Michelle this is amazing! I love the design and the stamps you have used. Good luck in the DT call too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Virginia said...

Oh Michelle that's gorgeous, I have only ever seen this once before and no idea what type of card it is but you've done an amazing job!

ElizabethR said...

Crikey O Rielly that's amazing, how much stash do you have with you!!!! Good luck my uber tallented friend. Elizabeth xxx

Kate M said...

What a fabulous double tri shutter card! Adore the colours you have used. Love the papers you have used too. great project!!
xx

Christine B. said...

Wow Michelle, what a fabulous card. I've never tried a double shutter card. Love all the stamping and the colour s you have used. Take care, love and crafty hugs x ChrisB