Wednesday 27 April 2016

Spring colours?

I've finally got round to making a few cards, they were for a challenge but it's such a long time since I started them I can't remember which challenge it was.

These card were made using crafty individuals stamps and a few die cuts.



These stamps are from a chocolate baroque set. The cards were supposed to be Spring colours but somehow they didn't turn out that way. Funny how that happens! 

Think I might be getting back into this crafting lark, I've even done a few journal pages which I've posted on the journal journey's blog. Be lovely if you'd pop over and have a look.

Bye for now
X Michelle


3 comments:

Joan said...

Lovely cards Michelle, nice to see you back

Virginia said...

So lovely to see you crafting!

Christine B. said...

Love your card Michelle. It is beautiful. Xxx