Monday 18 March 2019

Why oh Why

Did I ever try to update this blog?

Does anyone look at blogs anymore?

I hope so cos I'm determined to overcome the restrictions of using old applications on new tech.
I have been about, making all sorts of crafty bits and bats, just not had the patience to battle with blogger. Is it me or is it them, has anyone else had similar problems?
Never mind lets get on with the good stuff.....

I've been doing a little scrapbooking, fairly simple stuff but enjoyed it any way.



This photo of my step daughter was just crying out to be scrapbooked. She attends a weekly girls rock group run by Selfa, an organisation run for kids who struggle socially, and this is a photo of her performing in front of a selected audience, something she would never have been able to do before joining the group.



This is a photo of my eldest, looking out for a 75 year old man who has Down's syndrome, an unlikely partnership, but a genuine one. It makes me remember to look for the best in my kids even though they drive me nuts!
Don't look too close, I've used peel offs.

Ok so now I'm going to try and publish this to see if it will work.
If it does I'll do a few posts to catch up.

Thanks for looking
Hope this finds you healthy and happy 
X Michelle


1 comment:

Sally H said...

they are lovely layouts and gorgeous photos. Good to see you back. I am still here and still blogging. Blogger is a pain but not enough to make me turn to wordpress, lol! Soon I should have more time for crafting and blogging too as I finish work in the summer