Tuesday 9 April 2019

Busy little Bees

I’ve been a bit buzzy, I mean busy, this week. The bee project last week made me think about how we could improve the lot of the bee.  Did you know that In the last century 35 species of bee have become extinct? And that without bees as pollinators we would not be able to produce enough food to feed us? So here’s an idea.....






I’ve designed a wee gift idea. The envelope holds enough bee friendly wild flower seed to sow an area 1m square. Just imagine how much more habitat would be available to our surviving bees if every crafter made one of these to give to someone special!

The fabulous stamp set from Hobby Art is just perfect for the gift and I just loved creating it.
I’ll add the tutorial shortly and would be thrilled to know that you’ve made one!

Big buzzy hugs
Michelle

No comments: