Friday 27 July 2012

A is for ............. Woodware!

Oh yes it is! Woodware's Aeroplane!

I've used their lovely aircraft stamp set to alter a dictionary page. I've been following the blog of a fabulous crafter who 'alters' dictionary pages by choosing a word and stamping a picture that relates to the page. I've wanted to do this since forever but not had the time, there seems to be a few people out there playing with the idea so it's now or never!

This then is my sample for the lovely peeps at The Craft Barn today where Woodware stamps have been featured all week. Some fabulous stamping to be seen so do hop over and take a look.

Here's what I used to alter the page

http://lm.inlinkz.com/go.php?i=170764&c=24676 http://lm.inlinkz.com/go.php?i=170792&c=24676 http://lm.inlinkz.com/go.php?i=149954&c=24676

Hope you're having a great day
X Michelle

5 comments:

Bee and Dee said...

Beautiful Michelle, this was the one I saw in the newsletter, but it was so small I could not see the images. Really love it. Hugs Bee

Gez Butterworth said...

oh, WOW! How clever. Great choice of images. Looks like you had lots of fun with this one. Gez

craftimamma said...

This is great Michelle. It's a smashing idea (I probably follow the same blog you refer to) and I'd love to have a go ........ sometime .......... soon .......... if I'm lucky, lol!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Sandra said...

What a clever idea to alter a dictionary page.... it's going on my 'to do - wishlist'
Love the bright colours you have used on this one Michelle.
So nice to hear from you :o)
Hope you are well.
Hugs
Sandra x

PatR said...

Great idea, something new to try. xx