Tuesday 14 August 2012

Crafting and afternoon tea!

It was my turn to start off the week on The Craft Barn Blog yesterday. It I wanted to delay posting until today because the sample was to be part of a birthday treat for a lovely lady who has been crafting with us for quite a few years now.

We spent the day painting Hobby Art scene it postcards with TH distress markers and had afternoon tea too!

Here's what I made to set the scene

Check out The Craft Barn Blog to see how it's made!
To make it I used
Artemio clear stamps: London landmarks
Ranger Archival Ink pad: Cobalt and Crimson

I finished the day off sitting in my garden listening to the trickle of the pond, the frogs croaking in it and the smell of honeysuckle and jasmine wafting around and enjoying my new garden furniture.

What a great day!!!!

X Michelle

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love the tea cosy and Mat Michelle - afternoon tea was delicious xx

craftimamma said...

What a lucky lady to have afternoon tea (and crafting) with you Michelle. You pay such attention to detail and make it look so easy. That table setting looks beautiful and so does your peaceful garden. Your new furniture is fab and that stone wall behind is the perfect backdrop.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Netty said...

What a super thing to do for a crafting friend am sure she loved it. Love your garden retreat. x