Tuesday 29 January 2013

We will survive!

Just wanted to show you one if the Christmas pressies I made for some of the fellas in the family

Janet and I picked these kits up from pound land some while ago and just knew they would make a great little pressie. Teamed with the fantastic Hobby Art stamps and the even more amazing Tim Holtz Distress Markers, I was just thrilled with how they turned out, oh and the guys I gave them to we're pretty thrilled with such a quirky little pressie too!

Two posts in a week - who'd have thought!
X Michelle

4 comments:

Sally H said...

What a brilliant gift, and those stamps are perfect with it! I too, am really loving my distress markers now I am getting into them.

Bee and Dee said...

Beautiful boxes, love the colouring and stamping. Hugs Bee

Anne said...

Hi Michelle. Sounds as if you hit the spot with these wonderful looking gifts. Cheers Anne

Virginia said...

Oh you've made a fabulous pressie there no wonder they were so well received!