Thursday 3 April 2014

If you go down to the woods today..........

One of the nurses on the ward has just got back from maternity leave today. It feels so strange that I have been hear long enough to see him go on leave witness the birth of his child, look after his other three children and be woken during the night whilst I have been cocooned in this little bubble which is my cell...oops meant room lol!
Anyway whilst he was away I made a couple of cards

I've just used the teddy indigo blue stamp and a crafter companion cd set which was in the stash of goodies Kate brought for me last week. I'm loving this little set, it has such delightful little elements, check out the heart and the squiggles. Aren't they just so adorable, (said in a slow American drawl)

It's great being able to do what I want and be who I want to be, I'm on a craft retreat with benefits, the benefit being that I'm working on a new me as well as new craft work.

Hope today brings you gentle smiles
X Michelle

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely work Michelle xx
This made me smile this morning x thank you for sharing x

Virginia said...

Sounds like you are doing well which is lovely to see, tiny steps as always, loving the cards - utterly beautiful!

Linda Simpson said...

These are adorable, love the heart and squiggle. Beautiful bear too. Have a wonderful crafty day.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely to see an IndigoBlu stamp making such a beautiful card. Wishing you well on your journey to a better you
P xx

georgina said...

Love cards Michelle, still waiting for an address to send the stamp x

G Peplow said...

More little beauties, that tiny heart is gorgeous :D Healing takes time, be patient with yourself :D Hugs Gay x

Kate M said...

Beautiful card - love that teddy and the heart with the squiggle!
xx

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous, totally awsome (American drawl, then back to my Northern one) lol. Hugs Elizabeth xxx

Jan said...

Love them xx Jan

Wendy said...

What a gorgeous bear! Love the mix of vintage and modern! Xx

Christine B. said...

Adorable card Michelle they are beautiful. Sending lovely smiles and hugs back to you. Love ChrisB xx