Thursday 21 March 2019

Clean and Vacuum???

Nooooooo!    Clean and Simple!!!

What a choice, guess which won?



Yep the clean and simple.

I'm so thrilled to be back at the wheel with my crafting. I'm awake nights planning my next make and enjoying choosing a few new stamps. One of my resent purchases is this gorgeous stamp, chequered flowers, from Chocolate Baroque. Isn't it beautiful.

All I've done is stamp it slightly off the page, using a stamp positioned, then coloured it with Sakura glitter pens. I just love a little sparkly!

Can't stop, been awake all night thinking up another project!
See ya soon
X Michelle

8 comments:

Joan said...

Lovely card Michelle, good to see you back

Christine B. said...

So enjoying your crafty makes. Your card is beatiful like the choice of new stamps. Xxx

william david adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia said...

Gorgeous work as always!

Michelle said...

Thanks Joan, good to feel like crafting again

Michelle said...

Thanks Christine, I’m enjoying looking at what’s out there

Michelle said...

Thanks Virginia, gonna tackle some scrapbook pages soon, have always loved looking at yours x

Sally H said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours x