Tuesday 19 March 2019

And now for an oldy but goody.

I was routing through my paper scrap boxes today and found some bits of card that I’ve stroked many times when they were still a full sheet. Also came across the perfect stamp for it which I must have bought more than 6 years ago and never inked up! 
It’s the cowardly lion from The Octopode Factory

Isn’t it just the greatest? I got bored with doing ordinary cards so thought I’d work out how these impossible cards work. Really pleased with the way it’s turned out. My 14 year old daughter, Zoe has been struggling with feeling pretty naff about herself lately (who’d be that age again? Def not me!) so I thought I’d make it to cheer her up. 
Hope it did the trick
I loved playing with my promarkers again, unfortunately I spent the early hours sorting them all into the order they are on the colour chart, took hours but don’t they look good?
I sort of er, made a list........ of the ones I need to make a full set. No I really didn’t mean that, did I
Hope you’re feelin on top form
I’ve no doubt I’ll be back soon
X Michelle

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Ah its lovely to see you blogging again. The card is fabulous !