Tuesday 19 March 2019

I’m up and at em again!

A huge grin is pasted right across my chops! No I’m not going to show you a photo of my ugly mug, instead I’ll show you this


This is my mojo returned after a period of extreme introspection. Now I’m finding pleasure in the little things again! I’d forgotten how much pleasure playing with a new stamp could be.

I saw this stamp on one of the Facebook posts from Chocolate Baroque And loved the card made by one of the design team. That’s the second set of new stamps I’ve bought in as many weeks. Oh dear! I’d forgotten how addictive this crafting lark is!

The other stamps I’ve bought are the fabulous new set from Hobby Art


Can’t wait to show you what I’ve been doing with this set. Being a keen birder,  I’ve had a ball inking these beauties, but that’s for another day.

I think I’m getting the hang of this blogging business again but at the mo can only load the photos on my phone. I’ve spent all day trying to sort it on my laptop and iPad but no luck! If anyone ha any advice for a very frustrated blogger please feel free to comment. 

Wishing you special moments in time
X Michelle


1 comment:

Sally H said...

OOh nice! Gorgeous colour combo and a fabulous design too x