Thursday 11 June 2009

A brain teaser!

Yvonne, Pat and Janet gave me this award a few days ago but I havn't dared tackle it before today, It's a lovely idea cos it comes with some really nice rules:-

a) Thank the person you received it from. Easy! Thanks to you all not just for this award but for your support and lovely coments which keep me smiling!

b) Post 10 honest facts about yourself, Not so Easy!

1. I'm far too young to be the mother of two 'almost' grown up sons age 22 and 33 (Honest!)

2. I am surrounded by very special people who I enjoy spending my time with.

3. I find joy in simple pleasures.

4. I feel privelidged to live in a lovely house in a beautiful part of the country

5. I fight my demons every day - today I think I'm winning!

6. I so wish I had a magic wand so I could fix stuff for everyone around me.

7. I can often be found with baby hedghogs up my jumper!

8. I have a friendly Chaffinch in my garden who says "pleased to meet you"

9. My OH is my best friend and my soulmate (but not today!)

10. I think I may be mad!

so on to
c) give this award to 7 other bloggers. (Impossible!) everyone I would give this to has probably already got it, so instead of passing it on again I'll say if anyone wants to have a go who hasn't already been got, take the award as a gift from me given with love!

x Michelle

1 comment:

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

Michelle,
I would love to have his award, my blog is fairly new and I'm still trying to build up a following, if ya know what I mean.
I stopped here, hoping to get the directions for the card with red and white, with the main image cut out, and moving as th ecard is opened... I don't know what the technique is called, but I would love to have the directions, if you are giving them out. PLEASE!!!
Enjoy your day!!
Denise from OHio
cogjplusd@sssnet.com