Friday 12 November 2010

I'm awe struck, Hop over toThe Barn and see!

Sometimes you know I get carried away with myself when I've made something I particularly like and become a little bit self satisfied...................

Then I wander over to The Craft Barn Blog and look at some of the amazing work my fellow DT have posted and then I crawl back under my pillow!


See what I mean?  This is just one of the samples designed by Christine Dark using the Elusive Images new stamps I covet both Chris's amazing style with the distress inks and the stamps. Have been lusting over them for a while now but have resisted.  In fact I havn't bought any stamps for a while, I've been into craft shops looked at them, picked them up............and put them down again, with the thought that I posess so many as yet unused stamps, it's silly buying more. 

Until yesterday. (hangs head in shame)  
I made the mistake of having a look in The Craft Barn and saw the wonderful new stamps from Crafty Individuals and failed my new found sobriety completely (more shame!)  Look here though - see what I mean? Cant wait for the delivery!

Pop over to see Chris's Elusive images cards they're well worth the mouse click - and some!

Hope you didn't get blown away in the wind last night!
See you soon
x Michelle

2 comments:

PatR said...

Wow that is some special card. That tree seems to be coming to life. Hope you are well teamie. xx

Unknown said...

This is soooooooo beautiful. for me the whole looks like real.
hugs
Ildiko

PS don't tempt me to buy more lol