Sunday 20 August 2017

Toilet Troubles!

How do you get teenagers to clean up after themselves without nagging?
I'm hoping this'll do the trick!
What do you think? Do I have any chance at all of having a pristine loo?
I love this Impression Obsession stamp and have used it quite a few times.
I coloured the image with pro markers stuck it in the mdf frame them 'glazed' it with utee.
I've been thinking of making this for a while but when I saw that Simon Stays Stamps have an anything goes as a challenge I thought I'd get on with it. Now I've looked at the challenge blog again I'm not sure if I've understood the challenge properly.
Never mind, I really enjoyed making it.
I'm off to see what everyone else has been making now.
Have fun!

2 comments:

craftimamma said...

What a fab way to deliver a 'nag' that's been around since loos were invented, lol! Fabulous colouring Michelle and love the image......and the sentiment. ;-)

Hugs
Lesley xx

Fiona said...

Haha excellent! Hope it works. Lovely to see you back Michelle.
x